My Versatile Blogger Award
This past week, I was nominated for the VBA by the awesome Karen Bradshaw @TheMommyLady85 on Twitter! You can find her on Twitter by clicking the link!
I want to say a huge THANK YOU to her for nominating me! Putting my name out there for her community to see means heaps and bounds in my book! So thank you, thank you, thank you!
To find Karen’s blog, click HERE! I am beyond grateful for the recognition and the support I have received from her and the entire blogging community over the past (almost) year since I’ve been blogging!
So now, it’s time for me to pass on the love!
There have been So Many blogs that I have found and loved lately. I mention a lot of them HERE on my Blogtober Blog Hop. Here are a few more that I believe have earned some attention! So head on over and check them out!
- Help Momma Sparkle
- The Hels Project
- Just Nina
- Lavrax Blogs
- Ivan Siladji
- Veggie Vibe
- A Lota Thoughts
- Billie-Rae O’Reilly
- Living As Allison
- A Life With Purpose
- Her Life In Ruins
- Kylee Cooks
- Finding Nicole
- Little Blog Of Positivity
- Charlotte Nichole
I would have loved to nominate more, but we are limited to 15 so here they are!
Go show them some love on their blogs and if you aren’t following them on Twitter, well, you should be!
Lots of Love to all my nominees!
~ ~ ~ ~
Now, for the seven things about me. I assume this means random things, so here we go!
- When I started this blog back in January, I really had no idea what it was going to focus on or really be about. As life would have it, in February, I found out we were expecting Baby H. So, most of my blogging has been centered around that and just general life posts lol.
- I am a Christian. Proud to be. Born and raised in a Southern Baptist Church and I’d love to raise my littles the same way.
- I’m 27 years old, a wife, and a soon to be momma to our little boy. 🙂
- I love writing, especially when the weather is cold and I have candles burning, it just really puts me in the creative mood.
- I really enjoy summertime. Swimming, sand, beach, bathing suits, all of it… for about 1 maybe 2 months. June, July, MAYBE part of August should be the only summer months IMO! I wish actual Fall weather started in September! After about 2-3 months, I am so over summer!
- I love sweet tea. Being raised in the south, sweet tea has always been, and will always be a staple in my home. Ice cold, refreshing, and always in the fridge!
- I got the absolute best of both worlds with my grandmothers. One is Mexican and makes the absolute best authentic Mexican food. Tamales, enchiladas, Mexican rice, refried beans, homemade tacos… just delicious!
My other grandma is a true GRITS (Girl Raised In The South) and makes the absolute best down home southern food. I’m talking biscuits, gravy, okra, cornbread, beef stew, you name it and she’ll whip it up!
There you have it!
Thank you again to Karen for my nomination! I can’t wait to read the posts from my nominees! Be sure to tag me when you post!