Thoughts & Goals For 2019
Today is the day after Christmas and honestly, something came over me this morning. A strong sense of motivation. I know New Years Eve is right around the corner and I woke up today feeling so motivated to get things done. So, I decided that today’s post was going to be about what I hope the next year will hold for me and my little family.
I believe that goals are so important to set and write out. They give us something to look forward to and challenge us in certain ways. If you set goals and don’t reach them, don’t beat yourself up. In my opinion, goals are there as reminders or guidelines if you will. Reminders to make each day better than the last. They help guide us in the direction of what will make us happier in life. Whether that is losing weight or learning something new. Goals can be fun or serious. They are what we make them. If you haven’t taken the time to come up with a few goals for the New Year, I encourage you to do so between now and New Years Eve. You may be surprised by what pops into your mind when you think about what you want your 2019 to look like.
As For Me,
Some of my goals for 2019 are
- Drink at least 2 Liters of water daily.
- Do some kind of workout every day. – Stretching, walking (even around a grocery store), yoga, at home workouts, just something every day to get my body moving.
- Maintain a well-balanced diet of 70/30. Including tons of veggies, legumes, brown rice (not white), oats every day, and more whole wheat instead of white bread.
- Cut way back on dairy. I’ve already switched to Almond/Oat milk instead of reg. Milk. Now, what to do about my love of cheese… I’ll be cutting back, but not cutting it out.
- Begin and stick to a skincare routine. Mornings, evenings, and after each shower.
- Find our forever home where we want to raise our Baby Boy and settle down. Somewhere we can really call home. Maybe somewhere in the UK??
- Be the best wife & mom I can be. Providing my Hubs and Baby Boy with delicious meals and unconditional love.
- Teach my son to be kind and patient.
- Cherish every single moment of him being little and take nothing for granted.
- Be a Stay At Home Mom, and generate some kind of income from my blog to help support my little family.
- Find a way for my Hubs and me to both stay at home and still have a nice income flow each month.
- Grow Hart Of Blogging.
- Engage with followers and create amazing content that people want to read!
- Work on my writing each day.
- Freelance more often.
- Send off my manuscript and see if anyone is interested in publishing. If not, then possibly self publish by this time next year.
- Figure out the whole Pinterest thing For Real to help generate Blog traffic.
- Grow Hart Of Blogging Twitter following to 1,000 by June (within 6 months)
These are some of my personal goals for 2019. No one really knows what 2019 will hold, but I’m excited to find out. I have hope and I believe that 2019 will be amazing for me and my little family. Although 2018 will be hard to beat since our Little Man joined us this year. <3
Let me know in the comments what some of your goals are for the New Year! Do we have anything in common??
Lots of Love,