Blogtober Post #2
Welcome Back! I hope you are all enjoying the October season so far. I’ve got a great list for y’all to help you enjoy this month to it’s fullest! It is still pretty hot here (unfortunately) but trust me I got my fall décor out and I’m lighting my candles despite the sweaty weather outside LOL.
What is your favorite thing to do during October? For me personally, I love to bake this time of year. I tend to have my favorites during these last few months of the year. October is pumpkin everything, November is pecan and apple everything, and December is peppermint mocha everything lol.
Throughout the states I know there are multiple festivals and parties going on this time of year. There is almost always something to do, especially on the weekends. If you are interested, but not quite sure where to look, check your local coffee shops or your county’s online website. You’re bound to find something!
This time of year is my absolute favorite. With the football games, the weather changing, the apple cider and s’mores popping up on everyone’s BBQ menus. I put this list together of some of my absolute favorite things to do this time of year and I really hope that it will inspire you to get out there and enjoy the beautiful weather and all the festivities that take place during October. It truly is the best time of the year!
Lots of Love,
October Activities List
- Visit a local pumpkin patch/farm
- Take a hayride with your significant other/family
- Get lost (& maybe spooked) in a corn/hay maze
- Sink your teeth into some Pumpkin Brownies!
- Carve a pumpkin
- Bake a pumpkin pie
- Make homemade caramel apples
- Create a DIY Halloween inspired wreath
- Enjoy a backyard bonfire – complete with s’mores of course!
- Bake an autumnal treat for a friend/family member – apple, pecan, or pumpkin anything!
- Take a road-trip through the mountains and enjoy the fall foliage
- Whip up a homemade soup filled with fall veggies
- Visit a haunted house
- Take in a Fall Festival or two. Get in there and participate! Hey, you might win the pie eating contest!
- Go apple picking at a local orchard
- Make homemade apple cider
- Bake pumpkin bread
- Watch your favorite Halloween movies.
- Be brave and go on a local graveyard or ghost tour
- Thoroughly enjoy the foggy morning walks that only come with fall weather!
Bonus (21.) – Dress up for Halloween! Even if you just wear your outfit around your house or to open the door for trick-or-treaters, enjoy it and have fun with the day!
There you have it. 21 activities to enjoy this October.
I don’t know about you but I personally love doing each of these things every year. I hope you will get out there and enjoy this time of year to it’s fullest!